Square off with your buddies in this local multiplayer game for 2-4 players!
Each player controls a falling square whose only abilities are to swipe left and right, or charge up for a longer swipe.
4 Modes: Clash, Survival, Coin Hunt and Tag. Instructions in-game.
Other things worth noting:
- Feeling a bit cramped huddled around the keyboard? Plug in some controllers!
- As well as causing you to respawn, spikes will chop 1 off your score in Clash, cause you to drop all of your coins in Coin Hunt - and function as an instant death in Survival!
- You can 'super bounce' if you press the corresponding key / button exactly as your square touches a bounce pad. You'll jump twice as high!
- Among the stages you can select is a 'random stage generator.' So, there you go, practically infinite stages to choose from.
- The game keeps track of individual player wins / losses unless you back-out to the select players screen, or, you know, quit.
Graphics, music, design and programming by Tom Cheshire.
(Download version is identical to the browser version, with the addition of controller vibration)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.