You have been employed to fill potholes with cement. Look, it ain't the most glamorous job in the world, but it pays the bills. Keep that trusted cement blaster at the ready and keep your wits about you for as long as possible! We wouldn't want you falling and hurting yourself now, would we?
The road ahead is treacherous. We've got reports of an unprecedented number of potholes forming. Some people have even reported seeing them move. They're calling them 'Jaws holes' for some reason. That's ridiculous if you ask me.
Cement on the ground will slow you down, bear that in mind as you spray it around mindlessly. Or, I guess you could just keep jumping all the time if it makes you feel better about yourself.
Running low on ammo? Give that trigger finger a rest or seek out one of our randomly spawning fuel pods. No, I don't know where they come from either. Something to do with 'balancing' apparently.
Do you think you've got what it takes? One thing's clear, it's going to get messy.
- Playable in browser or as a downloadable executable.
- Supports mouse / keyboard or twin-stick gamepad controls (the latter as long as you're not on Chrome...)
- Online high scores. Why not?
- Executable version supports full screen, rumble support for gamepads and a resolution toggle with the Z key. Recommend running it via the Itch app.
- Game design, programming, UI and audio by Tom Cheshire. Art assets by Sean Rugg.
Data viz of the complete scoreboard from 2019: https://public.tableau.com/profile/tom.cheshire/#!/vizhome/PotholePanicScores/Scores
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.